Welcome to Magnolia Cemetery of Houston
Magnolia Cemetery of Houston is an historic, perpetual care cemetery located on a 6 acre tract, 1 mile west of downtown Houston, Texas, at 816 Montrose Boulevard. A place of historic significance in Houston, it has been in existence since 1884. The founding members created this resting place in the heart of the city, and it remains a comfort to the many families who still come here to visit their ancestors.
Donate to the Cemetery
Magnolia Cemetery is maintained by a trust through Frost Bank of Texas. Perpetual care cemeteries are regulated and examined by the Texas Department of Banking. While these trust funds help to maintain the cemetery, they are not sufficient to support restoration of trees, landscaping and monuments. Your contributions are welcome and appreciated, and can be made by donating, via PayPal below, by check, or by contacting the cemetery for further information.
Board of Directors and Officers
|Director||Title - 2014||Service Years|
|Glen Telge||President||2001 - 2014|
|Donna Sumner-O'Neill||Vice President||2007 - 2014|
|Bret Roper||Treasurer||2007 - 2014|
|Lacey Telge||Secretary||2007 - 2014|
|Nancy Sauer||Director||2009 - 2014|
|Morbeck Sumner||Director||2002 - 08, 2009-14|
|Jim Binford||Director||2008 - 2014|
|Hardy Roper||Director||1971 - 2007, 2013 - 2014|